Utah Dance Center Studio Policies & Dress Code
General Dress Code
- -Black Leotard
- -Light Pink Tights
- -Hair securely in a bun
- -No Gum
It is our goal to provide the best dance eductation possible for our students, and this is directly dependant upon regular attendance. Therefore, students who do not conform to this policy may not be included in performances and can be dropped to a lower level. Students need to arrive promptly to ensure a proper warmup, thus preventing injuries. A student who arrives late may be asked to observe. Parents should arrange to pick younger students up promplty for their saftey.
Observation And Parking
We encourage parents to observe and take interest in thier students’ progress. We provide observation windows, but do not allow parents in the studio because it is disruptive.
If you choose to drop your students off, we ask that you please:
- Drop students off on the sidewalk drop off area that’s close to the building
- Pick Students up promptly
- Do not have students cross 1300 East
- DO NOT HONK for students. We are located in a residental area and want to be good neighbors
- Do not park in front of our neighbors’ houses or disturb them in any way
- Black Leotard
- Light pink tights
- Black tap shes, with elastics sewn on and strings cut off
- Pink Ballet Shoes, with elastic sewn on and strings tied and cut.
- Note: Shirts, skirts, jewelry etc. will not be allowed in ballet class
- Black low heel tap shoes. No rivet taps, as they scratch the floor
- Note: baggy clothing will not be allowed